Reality Now bridges the gap between perception and reality, grounding the choices young people make. We employ proven social norms strategies, utilising a dedicated anonymous survey, instant reporting, and comprehensive education, to collaborate with schools in equipping young people with skills to prevent drug-related harms. A specially trained educator from Life Ed facilitates the session.
- Smoking - Tobacco / Cannabis / Vaping
- Illicit Drugs
- Perception of young people’s use of alcohol and other drugs
Post visit activities and resources to reinforce student learning.
- E-Cigarettes/Vaping: Recognising tobacco industry manipulation” – Positive Choices Learning Package
- “SmokeSCREEN” – Positive Choices Game: Help students understand peer pressure
- “Vaping eLearning” – Lung Foundation Australia eLearning activity
Increase your knowledge on vaping to help support your students learning
Parents & carers
Vaping information to increase your knoweldge and support you in having conversations with young people.