Life Ed top of the class
Schools highly value Life Ed’s program and want to see it continue in their school, according the results of our most recent National Teacher Survey.
An overwhelming 96.6% of more than 1000 Australian teachers surveyed rated the delivery of Life Education’s program by our Educators as good to excellent.
Furthermore, 93.7% of respondents agreed or strongly agreed that our program met the needs of their students.
It looks like Life Ed’s program is set to stay as a vital inclusion in Australian schools, with 97.1% of respondents recommending that their school re-book.
The majority of teachers (74.2%) also believe there is a significant or very significant need for Life Ed’s program.
Life Ed NSW CEO Kellie Sloane said the results prove what we’ve always known: “Our educators – and our program – are top of the class!” Ms Sloane said.
“We know that Life Ed plays a vital role in empowering Australian children to make good decisions when it comes to health and safety – and schools agree with us.”
2017 Survey results
- 96.6% of respondents rated the delivery of the program by our Educators as good to excellent.
- 93.7% of respondents agreed or strongly agreed that our program met the needs of their students.
- 84.1% rate the relevance of the content of the program as good.
- 87.0% of respondents indicated they would use Life Education’s print or online post visit resources.
- 90.4% of respondents rated the quality of resources good to excellent.
- 87.4% of respondents indicated that our Educators assisted them in their own classroom practice.
- 97.1% of respondents would recommend that their school re-book Life Education.
- 74.2% of respondents stated there was a significant or very significant need for the program provided by Life Ed.