The Nubbins have just set up their internet connection and your job is to help them use the internet safely and securely while nasty Rottenpox, who has been picking on them, tries to get in the way.
As you explore the Nubbin Castle you’ll learn how to use the internet safely, protect your personal information, recognise a safe website and be positive and respectful online. You’ll need to hunt down objects and use clues to conquer the challenging mini-games.
Anyone can have fun with this game which is a valuable resource for children 8 – 13 years and parents and teachers who care about children’s online safety.
- 5 locations to explore
- Mini-games designed to consolidate cybersafety messages
Aligns with Australian Curriculum Health and PE, English and ICT capability.
- Protecting personal information
- Positive respectful communication
- Safe behaviours when using ICT
- Privacy disclosure
- Does not contain ads
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use analytics/data collection tools.