Colouring with Healthy Harold
Colouring can be good fun but did you know it’s also healthy (for children and adults alike)?
Health benefits of colouring in
There are many health benefits associate with colouring in and they’re not only for your children. Download a Healthy Harold colouring sheet and pick up some pencils today.
- Enhanced motor skills
- Improved hand-eye co-ordination
- Builds concentration and focus
- Promotes creativity and self-expression
- Relaxes and releases emotions
- Helps maintain focus
- Helps to relax and aids sleep
- Develops mindfulness
- An alternative to meditation