Colouring with Healthy Harold
Tuesday, 11 Jan 2022
Colouring can be good fun but did you know it’s also healthy (for children and adults alike)?
Health benefits of colouring in?
There are many health benefits associated with colouring in and they’re not only for your children. Download a Healthy Harold colouring sheet and pick up some pencils today. Did you know colouring in has been proven to…
- Enhance motor skills.
- Improved hand-eye co-ordination.
- Build concentration and focus.
- Promote creativity and self-expression.
- Relaxes and releases emotions.
- Help. maintain focus.
- Help to relax and aids sleep.
- Develop mindfulness.
- An alternative to meditation.