Healthy Harold's Beanie Design Competition
Calling all Healthy Harold fans, budding designers and fashion fanatics! Will you be Healthy Harold’s next top beanie designer?
The Exciting Bit!
Healthy Harold is looking for entries that capture the feeling and excitement of a Life Ed visit. Creativity is the key and we can’t wait to see what you come up with!
To enter, simply download the template here to create your beanie design.
Once your work of art is complete, submit your design via the application form:
The Prize bit
The winner will receive acknowledgement as Healthy Harold’s 2023 top beanie designer, a complementary Healthy Harold t-shirt in their size, Healthy Harold socks, and of course, their winning beanie design!
Entries close: Monday, 10th April 11:59pm AEST
The Small Print (Competition Guidelines)
- All entrants welcome!
- Entrants can submit one entry only per person.
- The beanie must feature Healthy Harold.
- Only 4 colours can be used and must be printable in block colour (white can be used as a fifth colour).
- The design may also be used for other purposes including other promotional material.
- The Life Ed logo may be added to the winning design.
- The design must be the artist’s original work.
- The design must be provided in high-resolution PDF or JPEG format.
- Life Education NSW Limited will own the copyright of the design.
- Life Education NSW Limited may use the concept, part of or whole design.
- The artist will be contacted if any changes are made to the design.
- Entries must include entrants full name, age, address, email address and contact number.
- Life Education NSW Limited will choose the successful design entirely at its discretion, from the submitted entries, or from other proposals whether or not part of this competition, or may not choose any design at all.
- Entrants shall have no claim whatsoever against Life Education NSW Limited for anything or any costs incurred, or any other matter arising out of this competition.