2016-17 teacher evaluation survey results
Monday, 19 Mar 2018
Over 1,000 teachers responded to a 22 item online questionnaire undertaken after the program had been delivered, and post visit activities had been completed.
Here are some of the results that demonstrate that Life Ed plays an invaluable role in helping young people make safer and healthier choices.
- 97% of Teachers rated the delivery of the Life Ed program by our Educators as good to excellent
- 94% of Teachers agreed or strongly agreed that our program met the needs of their students
- 87% of Teachers indicated they would use Life Ed’s print or online post visit resources
- 91% of Teachers rated the quality of resources as good to excellent
- 87% of Teachers? indicated that our Educators assisted them in their own classroom practice
- 97% of Teachers? would recommend that their school re-book Life Ed