Growing Good Gardens Grants Winners 2018
We were both overwhelmed and excited by the response to the inaugural Growing Good Gardens Grant program.
Receiving 762 entries from schools and community groups across Australia, we are proud to announce the winners of the 2018 Growing Good Gardens Grants program alongside our partners, Yates® Gardening.
Whether a sensory garden, edible paddock to plate approach, or a garden that focused on indigenous foods, each winner will receive $1,000 from Yates® to help turn their garden dream into a reality.
Growing Good Gardens Grant winners: 2018
- Bendemeer Public School, NSW
Exciting Eatables garden
- Black Hill Primary School, VIC
Straight from the Earth garden
- Buzy Bee Kindy, NSW
Buzy Bee Botanical Garden
- Carlingford West Public School, NSW
Regrow and Renew!
- Cranley House Nursery School and ELC, SA
ELC garden project
- Dederang Primary School & Dederang Primary School Care, VIC
The Very Hungry Caterpillar Garden
- Forbes Primary School, SA
Forbes Garden of Wonder and Surprises
- Highfields State School, QLD
Year 1 Interactive Community Garden
- Kahibah Public School, NSW
KPS’s Kitchen Garden
- Katoomba Public School, NSW
The Good Friends Patch
- Miami Primary School, QLD
Miami Primary Vegetable Garden
- Miranda Public School (Tuesday Garden Group), NSW
The Vibrant Veggie Zone
- Mount Lewis Infants School, NSW
- Palmyra Primary School, WA
Kindergarten Edible Garden
- The Hall State School, QLD
Harold’s Growing Good Friends Garden
These grants will help inspire the next generation of budding gardeners by encouraging them to get outside, get their hands dirty and make healthier choices. We look forward to seeing the amazing progress with these gardens later in the year.